Re: [lro] Paging Pete Hope

From: Peter Ogilvie (roverhi@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 01:50:57 EST

    Peter Hope's new email address is
    peterhope@charter.net. He dropped qwest or whatever
    so may be out of a host for the web site. He hasn't
    been called up but has been spending a lot of time
    working in the reserves. His outfit does training for
    NCO's so he could get called up but would be staying
    Stateside.

    Think he's suffering fron SAD. We spent 3 weeks over
    the holidays in Seattle. Very hard to get used to the
    sun coming up at 8am, going down by 4 and being so low
    in the sky at midday it only felt like daytime for an
    hour before and after noon. Might be one of the
    reasons why Coffee is such a big deal in the Emerald
    City, daylight almost doesn't happen. Anyway, think
    the lack of sunshine and abundance of grey skies has
    gotten to him.

    BTW, sold the coffee farm and exchanged it into a
    house in Gig Harbor, WA. Seem to remember there is
    someone on the list in Gig Harbor. Up in the air
    whether we'll ever live there. Know for sure it will
    never be in the winter, though. Now, at least, I no
    longer have an excuse for not getting my 88's up and
    running.

    Aloha
    Peter O.

    --- Patrick Parsons <patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com>