Re: [lro] Bellhousing Bolt Pattern

From: Solihull@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 18:21:14 EST

    In a message dated 1/28/03 17:05:02, john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca writes:

    << I suspect it is a translation for the Spanish word for intercooler. :)
    John and Muddy >>

    I noticed the web site English left a little to be desired, at one point they
    said inferior, meaning interior. Just glad I didn't have to pick out the
    meaning from Spanish or Portuguese, the other languages offered.
    Cheers!
    John Dillingham
    Vintage Rover Service
    Canton, Georgia
    93 Eurovan 'Red Bettie'
    88 Range Rover 'Periwinkle'
    85 Range Rover 'Hyacinth'
    68 Land Rover 88 (project, for sale)
    72 Land Rover 88 'Old 502
    72 Land Rover 88 'Nell'
    82 Isuzu Imark diesel 'baby deezle'
    60 Ex MOD series II SWB RHD
    75 Ex MOD 101 forward control troop transport