[lro] Re: Titles

From: David G. Russell (Land-Rover@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 18:36:26 EST

    Speaking of VIN's:

    I have an additional 5 numbers on the chassis horn of my NADA chassis.

    The numbers are located below the (accurate/correct) 8-digit + suffix "VIN".

    I can find no reference to these additional numbers at lrfaq.org, which was otherwise _very_
    helpful! A Google search was of no help either.

    FWIW, my chassis was dispatched to Rover San Francisco on 11 July 1966. It was under a Light Green
    IIA NADA SW, 6-cyl LHD model.

    Thanks.

    David G. Russell
    New Hampshire, USA
    2002 Carbon-based life form (male)
    1997 5-speed Discovery SD with winch, BRB bumper, OME upgrade
    1977 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-40 with Fairey OD, headers, lots of rust
    1969 IIA 88" Petrol Bugeye pieces
    1964 IIA 109" Diesel Conversion Regular
    http://home.attbi.com/~Land-Rover
    http://home.attbi.com/~angus_russell