[lro] 88 RR Radiator wanted:

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 19:30:25 EST

    Anybody got a good spare lying about and want to make some
    money? Daughter's car seems to be weeping coolant from
    somewhere, and the ratty condition of the radiator makes me
    think I know where it's coming from.

                ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com