[lro] RE: Is a Series an SUV?

From: Jason Pitcher (jpitcher@sperryak.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 12:48:51 EST

    Alex Wrote:

    "I would not recommend even a basic 110, much less an 88, for grocery runs or
    taking the kids to ballet, unless they are really cool damn kids and they
    demand it".

    Funnily enough, I use my 88 to go shopping and all the other mundane tasks around town. I also take my 3yo daughter to school in it, at her insistance. If I don't aquiese to her demand, a pout is immediatley forthcoming. As it's a RHD, she enjoys the startled looks of SUV moms here in houston when they look across and see a three year old "driving". So I guess she is a really cool damn kid :) Point is, it's not an SUV, it's a Land-Rover, and if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand.

    Jason

    1970 Siia 88.

    [demime 0.98e lite $Revision: 1.8 $ removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]