Re: [lro] overdrive part/mainshaft advice

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 21:43:32 EST

    > Does anyone have a spare overdrive input bearing (for want of a better
    > term)? My overdrive is a Toro,

    Strange you should ask that. i think I have one. it is among a pile
    of stuff I'm planning on placing on ebay during the month of February.

    Can you send me a jpeg of your to see if it matches up with what I
    have? I think mine is unused.

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
    Santa Cruz, California
    twakeman@cruzers.com

    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    "How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
    Amelia Earhart 1898-1937