RE: [lro] The fun continues...

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 12:37:41 EST

    --- Easton Trevor A <trevor_easton@dofasco.ca> wrote:

    > I buy my batteries from a local manufacturer, Sandford
    > Battery.

    I used to do the same thing - there was a battery shop in
    Lowell that I did business with. They carried DEKA
    batteries and were reasonable to deal with.

    Batteries were good, prices were right, and they had no
    trouble relieving me of my old battery collection.

    Then the Massachusetts EPA decided to get stupid and put
    them out of business....

              ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com