Re: [lro] The fun continues...

From: Keith Kreutzer (keith_kreutzer@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 21:39:00 EST

    I had a Optima Red top pin my camper for 7 years doing duty as a heater and
    lamp runner during the Spring/summer/fall. During the winter it sat there
    and held a charge through consistent below freezing temps... I have two 6
    year olds living in my CJ7 which have done hard duty as well cause the Jeep
    doesn't go (too cold for the AM) unless the temp is above 30 (f)
    And I just put a yellow top in the Disco as the second Battery.. Put in two
    yellow tops and you'll never be sorry...