Re: [lro] alternate parts

From: Ian Stuart (Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 09:59:22 EST

    On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 14:46, David G. Russell wrote:

    > I seem to remember someone posting a web site with a list of "alternate" parts such as heater cores,
    > etc. I found the OVLR page but that's not the one I'm looking for.
    >
    > Does anyone have this link?
    I vagely started something
    (http://slroc.co.uk/articles/partsinterchange.html) which got abandoned
    when I was offered a complete LR parts database.

    This project has... stalled...

    --
    --==++
    Ian Stuart: Edinburgh University Data Library.

    Information is not knowledge Knowledge is not wisdom Wisdom is not truth Truth is not beauty Beauty is not love Love is not music -- Mary.