Re: [lro] Offtopic: For sale on ebay

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 08:43:09 EST

    Gerald wrote:

    > On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:29:32 -0400, you wrote:
    >
    > Sad day. What happened? Was is the weight of the snow?
    >
    > --
    > Gerald

    Snow load and high wind caused the door header to break and the roof
    followed. Fortunately the entire barn did not go down and I will be able
    to salvage about 2/3 of it and will construct a new end wall.
    The daunting part is all the bent steel to clear away.
    Might have to have a Barn Unraising party!!
    John