[lro] LT95 tranny help needed in Sri Lanka

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 12:18:33 EST

    Hey LRO's

    Can anyone help this fellow? I can't seem to find any local LR clubs to
    which I can refer this chap, and I don't have any links to the desired
    documents...

    Hello there,
    I'm looking for the rep/service PDF for LT95 box. yr site is full of details
    except for LT95. PLS advice me how to find it
    thanks
    kapila
    Hi Todd,
    thanks for yr reply.
    I'm from COLOMBO, SRI LANKA.
    I understand Lt95 was available with 101FC truck. But I'm unable to get
    details.
    regds
    kapila

    Thanks