Re: [lro] Disc Brakes for Series trucks

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 14:59:52 EST

    On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, "Lonn Howard" wrote:

    > I have to admit that I'm not sure....

    Well, spend sometime here:

    http://members.aol.com/eocostello/

    You may find most of what you're trying to verify about the
    work of Chuck Jones et al.

    While I liked Marvin and his phaser/eradicator, my favorite
    character has always been Claude the Cat. Particularly in
    "Feline Frame up".

    I would like some of those disc brake thingies as well.
    With all that he has going, I don't think I'll even call
    Timm about mating my sm465 to a SIIa t/c. I'll just leave
    them out in the rain next to one another, and just hope
    nature takes its course.

    Bryan