RE: [lro] Disc Brakes for Series trucks

From: Simmons, Scott (simmonss@uncw.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 12:44:15 EST

    From "Try a Little Tenderness'?

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Lonn Howard [mailto:lhoward4005@charter.net]
    Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 12:51 PM
    To: lro@koan.team.net
    Subject: Re: [lro] Disc Brakes for Series trucks

    Timm called me yesterday to let me know that my set would be ready next week.
    $675.00 I've been waiting over two years and now I can hardy stand it. I want
    them NOW! I want to touch them and squeeze them and hug them all over.

    (10 points for anybody who can identify the source of that last sentence.
    Admittedly, I may have slightly butchered it...)

    Lonn