Re: [lro] Re: Clutch access panel (was Problem shifting)

From: Robert S. Cascaddan (scaddan@pacifier.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 09:56:01 EST

    > Marin, I would really like to see a picture of -your- access door and that
    > latch.

    If anyone needs, I have a scan of the article in Aluminum Workhorse about
    making the access door in the wing.

    Robert S. Cascaddan, MBA
    scaddan@pacifier.com

    Revolutionary Changes Ahead for Motorcycling
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/

    Articles:
    "Disruptive Technology = Revolutionary Changes"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/disruptive.htm

    "Attracting a New Generation of Riders to the Sport of Motorcycling"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/new_riders.htm