Re: [lro] Re:(from long ago)3 leafs too stiff

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 20:22:19 EST

    Glad you like 'em that way. Must be all that gear in the back - Basil could
    barely flex the three-leafers when running without a top
    (http://keith.miata.net/postcards/OTR2/photos.php?4). He had stock bushings
    at the time. Now with the two-leafers and a top (and poly bushings), I've
    got serious articulation. The most common comment during my 5-day run
    through Moab over New Years was "I can't believe how much flex you have in
    the suspension".

    I was the only series on the trip with 8 coilers for company. No
    articulation shots from that trip, I was too busy looking at the scenery.
    Everyone had a great time. Jim, you got mentioned a few times - something
    about replacing your carb 3 times on one trail? :)
    http://keith.miata.net/postcards/newyears2002/photos.php?1

    Different strokes for different folks.

    Keith