Re: [lro] Rochester Linkage--Fixed

From: Paul Schultz (pschultz@vcmails.com)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 22:48:33 EST

John,

Since I am getting ready to swap out my Zenith carb for a Rochester I sure
would appreciate a step-by-step description on how to reverse the bell
crank. I was planning on using the Phenolic block with the rebuild kit's
base gasket on top.

Glad to see the carb switch made a difference with your 7:1 engine. I
ordered a 50 and 52 jet. I live in Michigan which is about 500 feet above
sea level in most parts. My Rochester came with a 57 jet!

Paul.