[lro] wiper label

From: John Hess (jfhess@dcn.davis.ca.us)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 16:10:17 EST

    The talk of wiper switches reminds me that my Dormobile has one, but
    the switch has no label. The little black tab around the switch should
    say Wipers, right? Anyone have a spare instrument panel to cannibalize?

    thanks,

    John F. Hess, Davis California jfhess@dcn.davis.ca.us
    Land Rover Dormobile web pages:
    http://wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us/~jfhess/homepage.html
    1968 Land Rover Dormobile "Elvis" 1960 Land Rover 88 PU "Stubby"
    1966 Mercury Monterey "Tillie"
    1999 Bianchi Milano, 2001 Bianchi Pista
    2002 Meridian Attache Softride Tandem