Re: [lro] Has Timm Cooper moved?

From: KEITH A KREUTZER (keith_kreutzer@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 12:22:49 EST

    Timm has moved to So. CAl. and works out of a shop called BCB offroad.
    He has many plans for upgrades on Series trucks including strong CV's for
    the front and disc brakes which is why i haven't really done anyhting with
    my setup... His brakes use OEM LR pieces and should be much easier to
    install than either of his or my earlier brake upgrades...