Re: [lro] IIA Series Battery Configuration

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 17:33:15 EST

    Thanks for all the replies...

    I found a few web sites for companies selling up to 140 amps 12SI's. I think
    that is good news as if they can get 140 amps out of that case it means that
    there is good chance that a rebuilt 105 amp alternator would last a while
    and not die immediately.

    I'll have to look into the applications, but the delcos are all very similar
    and by "clocking" the case a bit you can usually end up with the proper
    setup.

    I think that a combination of a small pulley and a 12SI would mean a great
    increase in charging.

    thanks for the information, happy new year everyone!

    J-L