Re: [lro] RE: Grill Badges!!!

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 15:09:21 EST

    > The highly efficient Canada Post has not yet decided that sufficient
    > time has elapsed to permit delivery of my grill badge. I am looking
    > forward to next Christmas. :(
    > John and Muddy
    > Now John, you know anything from the US has to age in Montreal for an
    > appropriate time. They can't just be willy nilly delivering things
    promptly
    > all the time ( or ever ;-)

        I don't know what you guys are talking about. I have had mine for a
    couple days now. ;-) Maybe CP thinks us out west don't need things to age
    as much and just send it on it's way... so I guess you should move to
    Alberta or BC if you want your next badge to be delivered promptly (or drive
    to the US and get it!).

    Kirk