[lro] 109 crankshaft

From: sherif khan (sherif_khan@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 07:37:04 EST

    i came across an unhapenning thing during the maintainence of my series (109
    2.25 diesel landrover).when i was disassembling the engine i saw that the
    crankshaft had bend at the number 5th journal.it had bended
    upto(.007inches).surprisingly the engine was in running condition and the
    bearing was also not siezed.can anyone suggest me what would be the major
    cause for this?

    e-mail:sherif_khan@hotmail.com