[lro] Kind nature of LRO listers!

From: Paul Schultz (pschultz@vcmails.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 00:19:15 EST

    Well, I was going to wait until after I had a chance to install this part
    but since the holidays have slowed my schedule I guess I should post this
    comment.....

    About a month ago I became a Series owner. I soon discovered that my LHD
    truck has a RHD shift lever. I asked here what my options are. Well, a very
    kind list participant offerred a LHD lever from one of his spare parts
    trucks. When he discovered the lever he was considering wasn't worth sending
    I ended up receiving a NEW lever shipped to me! Needless to say I was quite
    surprised and impressed!!!

    So, I'll get it installed ASAP....but prior to this, a very gracious and
    sincere thank you goes out to John Dillingham! He certainly exemplifies why
    this list has the reputation it does. I certainly will try to pass on the
    generosity when the opportunity arises.

    Paul Schultz
    pschultz@vcmails.com