[lro] Re: LRO digest, Vol 1 #638 - 9 msgs

From: T&S Bennett (apg@bigfoot.com.au)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 01:58:30 EST

    Three cheers for Rich Williams and Keith Tanner! A wonderful job for which
    we thank you kindly. Our Rovers will wear their BK badges with pride.
    Interestingly your Email arrived as we welcomed here Downunder for a couple
    of weeks four good friends from Virginia Beach who are already talking us
    into taking one of our Series 2As over to tour the Civil War battlefields.
    Would we really need a Land Rover for that?

    Merry Christmas, Candlemas and an unconditionally Happy New Year 2003 to
    you all.

    Theodore Ted and Solange Bennett (APG:BEN)
    66 S2A 88 'Plus35' Ute, 70 S2A 109 SafSW, 77 S3 88 HTUte (& three children
    and two Border Collies).