Re: [lro] Brake booster

From: Zaxcoinc@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 13:14:49 EST

    In a message dated 12/22/02 8:29:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
    hillman88@telus.net writes:

    > http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/bp/16/hboost.htm

    Obviously, the man is a scientific genius. The demanding level of rigorous
    control with which he pursues his science is astounding.

    I too wish to bubble sulfuric acid through my carburetor into the engine.
    Perhaps I'll use the Saab, of which I am so fond.

    the oil cartel will certainly kill him soon to silence the voice which
    otherwise would bring our world to a still and solemn purity, which would
    bankrupt their evil oil-contaminated schemes. Oh! to attain the lofty
    intellectual heights attained by this representative of the scientific
    intelligentsia.

    Zack "going to lie down now" Arbios