Re: [lro] Special Purpose tools: Re: Brake pad installation:

From: MIKE SHILLINGFORD (mdshilli@msn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 14:50:30 EST

    Thanks for all the info sounds like I was trying to putting the wrong end of
    the pad in first.

    I did buy a Craftsman brake tool but I would need to go to Golds Gym for 6
    month before I could pull that spring with the little hook. The back of the
    package makes it look so simple though.

    Finally found the Lucas/Girling red rubber grease to pack my cylinder
    covers. No large auto parts place seemed to carry it.