Re: [lro] The shame. A Series coffee cup holder

From: ynotink (ynotink@qwest.net)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 23:04:01 EST

That will teach you to muck about with perfection. When I needed a cup holder
in my series IIa or series III always used the naturally damped and suspended
unit attached to the end of my left arm while I steered and shifted with my
right. It's amazing how much you will automatically and unconsciously
compensate for road irregularities and suspension roughness when you are
holding a hot cuppa above your groin area.

In my experience any cup of coffee that makes it into the cup holder of my
Rangie is just going to sit and get cold anyway.

Bill Lawrence