[lro] The shame: A Series coffee cup holder

From: Simon J. Harding (sharding@schulte-law.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 19:37:01 EST

    I haven't read all the replies, and even if I did I may not have noticed
    (since I have been working all day, on nothing but a Clif Bar and a banana
    and its now 5:00 pm), but I have only three words for you: duct tape roll.

    Roll goes on the middle or pass seat, coffee goes in the hole. Duct tape
    goo holds all steady on the seat.

    Simon