Re: [lro] The shame. A Series coffee cup holder

From: Rick Grant (rickgrant@telus.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 18:24:02 EST

    John Cranfield wrote

    >Rick,
    >Shoulda gone to Tim's and got a medium 2 cream, put it in the centre of
    >the duct tape roll installed on the trany tunnel.
    >Tim Hortons home of small. medium, large and extra large coffee with
    >more caffeine than one person should need.

    You are so right, and Tim Horton's tastes like coffee, not some blowtorch
    roasted pile of beans swept off some floor. And Tim's will sell you a
    dangerously tasty donut for a fraction of the price the "coffee" houses
    charge for baked dead dry organic crap.

    I really like the duct tape idea. It is so. . . Land Roverish.

                                                    Rick Grant

    International Strategic Communications and Media Relations
    Calgary Alberta
    www.rickgrant.com