Re: [lro] An OT project with LR connection (long story)

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 14:47:06 EST

    There used to be lots of Whites around here. I guess there are people that
    like them. Ours seemed fine as long as I knew it. The only real weakness I
    am aware of was the front spindles (2wd). Of course, you would have to ask
    my father about that one. I don't think the engineers were anticipating the
    use of an oversized front end loader with literally tons of dirt in the
    bucket when they designed it. ;-)
        It was fun for building cross country tracks when I was into motorbikes
    though...

    Kirk