Re: [lro] Major Surgery

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 12:01:35 EST

    On Friday, December 13, 2002, at 07:21 AM, John Cranfield wrote:

    > TeriAnn, TeriAnn,
    > With a few extra miles you can include a visit to the most easterly
    > point of mainland North America (1000 miles east of NYC).
    > Might as will give Frank the Full Tour while he's here

    Good point. I have been told that the Green Rover was originally sold
    into Nova Scotia but I have never driven her East of Rovers North. She
    should be given the opportunity to visit her first home. And a visit
    to Prince Edwards island would be in order since I like the Anne of
    Green Gables series. Also I've never been up to the Hudsons bay area.
    Sounds like a good side trip.

    So what does your magazine owner say Frank? Good idea? Though I
    probably should complete the new Mansfield Motors web site before
    heading off on a trip.