[lro] Major Surgery

From: Simon J. Harding (sharding@schulte-law.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 17:05:36 EST

    Hey Mark, I talked to Timm last night. He mentioned your rig coming in. I
    told him to tell you to step aside! I've been waiting longer than you have
    been waiting!! Its a good thing there are two of them at BCB. I too plan
    to go with front discs, if I have the silver to cover it by the time we
    reach the bottom of the list of the must dos. The SBC and NP 435 is a good
    combo. Can't recall from your post if you plan on the ashcroft gearset
    conversion? If you find your way to the shop as your project and mine
    progress, I'd be very appreciative of digital pics if you have made The
    Great Leap Forward into digital photography (I have not). If you know
    anyone who might be interested in my SIII BH ( or if anyone else in Calif
    or the southwest does), please let me know.

    Glad to hear you are getting that trasnmission issue resolved. Is Timm
    going to clean up your BH too?
    Simon