[lro] starter thanks and spare tires

From: Sam Teuton (teuton01@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 10:58:02 EST

    Ok, I got the starter problem straightened out.
    Mainly just a bunch of gunk like everyone said. Now
    for the new question. Do LR 88" rear doors have any
    porblems supporting the weight of a spare tire? All
    the hinges and door frame are in pretty good shape,
    but I noticed not a lot of people carry it back there.
     Thanks for the help,
    Sam
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com