[lro] Series IIa Starter

From: Sam Teuton (teuton01@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 22:14:25 EST

    Ok, Im kinda new to the whole Rover scene, and I need
    a little help. I'm having problemswith me starter in
    my IIa. I"ve been told that the Dyer gear pulls in,
    instead of out like other starters. What causes this?
     Centifugal force shoots most starter gears out
    correct? I've got plenty of power to the starter, but
    it's not engaging on the flywheel. NAy help would be
    greatly appreciated.
    Sam
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com