Re: [lro] It's official!

From: Patrick Parsons (patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 14:34:34 EST

    On 12/7/02 6:21 AM, "Mark Pilkington" <mark@skywagons.com> wrote:

    > Robert is your parents sibling. = Vernacular, slang. "Bob's yer Uncle"
    > "There
    > you go" "As simple as that"
    >
    > Just in case any colonists were confused!!

    My father is caucasian and my mother asian, does that make me a
    semi-colonist?

    ";-)" as opposed to ":-)" ?

    Or am I just half-assed??

    Hehehehe.

    Confused over here...

    --pat.

    Could he put the tranny in fourth and bend it in gear to see where it is
    good, then using a pair of vise grips clamped on below the hot spot, shift
    it into first and see if it still works for that gear position, before
    letting it cool, or re-altering it to a mid-bend position to average between
    4th and 1st??