Re: [lro] What the.....?

From: ynotink (ynotink@qwest.net)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 21:37:57 EST

    I'm merely saying that I won't be buying a new trans from LR or even a
    rebuild from AB ($3,395!!!!!) when I can probably buy a whole parts car
    for less.

    I don't know what the mileages were on my two previous series rigs since
    it seems the first thing that fails on them is the speedometer.

    When I get around to putting my Series I on the road I'll set the odo to 0
    and see how many times I can turn it over. I will need a working tranny
    however.

    The Rangie is a worthy offshoot of the Landrover line, although a little
    too comfortable, quiet and cushy for some tastes.

    Bill Lawrence