[lro] FS - The African is still there...

From: Stirling Anderson (suntzu_2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 16:45:56 EST

    I don't like to bother you all with this... but, I'm
    on the verge of putting The African on Ebay (I'm a bit
    nervous of it). I've gotta get out of this place, and
    I've got to get rid of The African in order to do it.
    So, if anyone wants it, or has any friends who might,
    let me know, I'm asking $4,000 for it to the list
    members and friends. Check out all the details on my
    website http://www.theafrican.8k.com Thanks alot,
    Stirling

    .
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com