[lro] Points?

From: Tom Proctor (t_proctor@daido.net)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 12:58:14 EST

    My 109 has *red* points installed with the older dome style cap. That's
    the way i bought it and it runs fine. I just ordered a new cap, rotor,
    condenser and some red points, but wondered if the points are
    interchangeable (i.e. red to blue, blue to red...)? The RN reference to
    the cap as "old style", while the red points as "new style" seemed
    strange...

    BTW, it's the 25D distributor with micro adjuster knob, original 2.25 in
    a former ambulance 109.

    Tom Proctor