[lro] Gasket remover?

From: Tom Proctor (t_proctor@daido.net)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 16:17:02 EST

    Lonn & Rhonda wrote:

    > Try heating it with a propane torch.

    I went to the parts store at lunch, bought some Loctite *Chisel* Gasket
    remover in an aerosol can and went home. I slit the gasket with a razor
    knife, and sprayed the remover all over it. Got back to work, checked
    for replies, and find this very good suggestion, only to realize the
    highly flammable mess I just created...

    Thanks,

    Tom