[lro] Bulkhead value

From: Simon J. Harding (sharding@schulte-law.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 13:58:26 EST

    I have a SIII bulkhead in very good shape, no rust, with much of the plastic
    muck (tray, dash top) still attached, but sans wiper motor and vent flaps.
    What's it worth? I need to sell it to swap it for a SIIA style. Not
    looking for a buyer - just need to know a fair price. Its located in S
    Calif. FWIW.

    Also, what's a fair price for a SIIA bulkhead that needs minor door post and
    footwell repairs?

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments to it are intended
    for use only by the addressee(s), and may contain privileged or confidential
    information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
    to read, print, copy or disseminate this message or any attachments to it,
    or to take any action based on them. If you have received this message in
    error, please notify me immediately by telephone at (503) 867-5309, and
    permanently die.

    simon