Re: [lro] Redoing engines, and the dangers inherent therein. Advice pls

From: ynotink (ynotink@qwest.net)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 20:50:03 EST

    I feel your pain. I would like to start on my Series i, but it looks like I'm
    back in Healey repair mode thanks to the dumb ass conversationalist with a
    cell phone stuck in his ear that managed to hit me it on my way home from work
    last night. I'd like to stuff his phone in different orifice.

    Bill Lawrence