Re: [lro] Need a good title/bulkhead plates...

From: Paul Archibald (paarch@jps.net)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 20:33:49 EST

    On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:30:33 -0800 (PST) Stirling Anderson
    <suntzu_2002@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > Uh oh... gonna build that 130 you've been
    > talking
    > about?? Or just putting that one together from
    > the
    > parts in your back yard??
    nah! Gota find a real job first! ;-( someday....
    This is for another project for a friend acually.

    > I thought you had a spare Title...
    sorta....the orig from the african, but it has leans against it, and i havn't
    figured out how to get rid of 30 year old leins at dmv! ;-( and can't find it
    anyway.....

     Also, how's
    > that
    > work with the bulkhead plates you can buy
    > remanufactured... do you stamp your own numbers
    > into
    > them to match what's on the frame horn??
    what frame horn numbers? I dare you to come on over right now and find any
    numbets on Elgie's frame! ;-0 remember I had to replace that, but do have the
    orig frame-horn with numbrers.. in teh garage just in case...
    Yeah! if I can get a title with damaged vin plates, I can stamp them on a new
    set from B/P. that should be leagal enough, as it's replacing damaged ones....

    > Wonder if that sort of thing could be bought on
    > Ebay??
    hmmm! maybe. never looked.

    Paul