Re: [lro] Insurance again

From: Backpn7@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 12:15:31 EST

    I have my insurance through State Farm. In the past I have insured MG's,
    Triumphs, Dodge M37, and Series truck. Ussually all they need is the VIN,
    and a few pics of the truck to carry Comprehensive coverage. It is getting
    kinda sad, when I call the office, and tell them who I am they say, "Okay,
    what do you want to add or take off?" They have never complained about funny
    vin's, or even my estimated value of the truck.

    Adam Stone
    Akron OH
    62 88 RHD "Scotty"
    52 Dodge M37 "Big Red"