Re: [lro] Re: Welding galvanized steel.

From: Paul Oxley (paul@adventures.co.za)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 00:47:27 EST

    On 19 Nov 2002 at 0:39, Zaxcoinc@aol.com wrote:

    > Or when shooting automatics, by the pleasantly fronted cleavage endowed...

    Zack, thanks for that :-{>} Happy memories of my youth come flooding back...

    Put myself through 'varsity teaching self defence pistolcraft. Was a bit risky though, coz the
    student in question would almost invariably drop the loaded pistol or (at the very least) start
    waving it around wildly when the hot case disappeared inside the shirt :-{)}

    Regards

    Paul Oxley
    AfricanAdrenalin.com

    IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
    addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
    confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with
    low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If
    you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
    copying of this email is not authorised (either explicitly or
    implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.