Re: [lro] Re: Changing the head

From: Peter Ogilvie (roverhi@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 23:51:32 EST

Marin, if you are in England, you could drop by ACR or
Turner and pick up a head at homeland prices and bring
it back as luggage. Low price and no shipping. Have
your current head magnafluxed to be sure it's good and
then grease it up and store it away for a rainy day.

While you're at ACR, check on the their 2.8 engine and
report back to us.

Aloha
Peter O.