Re: [lro] weatherstripping alternatives

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 11:54:39 EST

    > >Hyundai Excel stripping
    > Rougly what year are we talking about here?

    Mid 80s? Honesty I don't remember. Pull the dimensions from
    the JC Witless URL above and go to the scrappie with a
    ruler.

    That's what I did when I found this stuff to begin with -
    had a ruler and a small sample of the original
    gasketing/windlace from the Sprite.

    Stuff was the same down to the 16"...except the Korean
    stuff was better quality...

                  aj"Recycling at its finest..."r

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://webhosting.yahoo.com