[lro] steering box question

From: Rich Williams (lndrvr1@nwlink.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 12:19:49 EST

    Looking at the steering column and box last night I was reminded that the
    box has a nice leak. The column and box are presently off the truck waiting
    for paint and re-installation so working on it now is preferred to putting
    the inevitable off.

    So is this a matter of a "rebuild kit" to replace seals and gaskets or is
    there something more that I need to be concerned about?

    Thanks,

    Rich