Re: [lro] Hand Throttle

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 14:34:19 EST

    --- Rich Williams <lndrvr1@nwlink.com> wrote:

    > With all of the posts about hand throttles, I was curious
    > if anyone out
    > these has an extra one laying about in a box somewhere
    > that they'd like to
    > part with? I want to install one on my Series II 109.
    > Please email
    > offline - lndrvr1@nwlink.com

    Rich, if you want the functionality of a hand throttle
    companies like Dorman make cable-operated ones that are
    easy to install and not terribly expensive. These are
    locking push-pull units used on trucks and stationary
    engines.

    If you want the rusty ambience of the real Rover thingdig
    around.... - ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://launch.yahoo.com/u2