Re: [lro] Hand Throttle

From: Peter Ogilvie (roverhi@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 12:43:17 EST

    My three '66 and earlier Series trucks (109 and 99's)
    all have the hand throttle. My '70 does not. Assume
    that it was one of those items that became seriously
    optional as Leyland tried to squeeze more and more
    profit out of Land Rover. Like other items that were
    once pretty much standard, became special order
    options as time passed. So a hand throttle on a SIII
    is probably a rare bird but lack of it on an early IIa
    is equally as rare.

    Aloha
    Peter O.

    http://launch.yahoo.com/u2