[lro] Rare Literature on Ebay

From: Andrew H. Litkowiak (andylit@directvinternet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 22:17:56 EST

I'm in the process of restoring a '66 Series IIa 109 Diesel Pickup and prepping
for a 1960 Rover P4 100. As i worked through the boxes of stuff that came with
the vehicles, I discovered a treasure trove of Rover literature.

There are 22 items up for bid (a few more later) that are definitely worth
looking at. Some are "common" manuals, worthy because of their condition after
all these years. The lion's share, however, are Rover Motor Company of North
America items not normally available to the public. The cars came from a man who
was an RMCNA regional service manager back in the 60's. Some of these are items
you may never again see on the market.

I've included links to a couple items to give the flavor of the offerings. If
you are a literature collector, please check them out. If you like what you see,
click on "view sellers other items"' to see the whole lot. Funds from these
auctions will go towards the restorations.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=733770762&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=733777506&rd=1

Thanks,

Andy Litkowiak