Re: [lro] 25D questions

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 13:50:37 EST

    --- Tom Proctor <t_proctor@daido.net> wrote:

    > Alan J. Richer wrote:
    >
    > > trimmed-down set of wires for a Toyota Starlet.
    >
    > Was this model available in the USA? What model year?

    I'm tempted to say 1988?? Look up Toyota Starlets...yes
    they were a US model.

    > My 109 has some open (exposed) crimp connectors on the
    > end of the plugs

    Not MOD - just someone removed the boots.
    I think a new set of wires would be a good thing.. -ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://launch.yahoo.com/u2